Study in Germany
Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world. More than twelve percent of students at German universities come from abroad – just like you. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
German universities have a quite good network with universities all over the world. Every year thousands of students have the opportunity to go abroad and spend some time in a different country, studying and living. This should be the same way for international students. Because of this, German universities and technical colleges try to provide enough university places for international students and they also make efforts to support them in many other questions concerning the time abroad.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study in German
- High-Good career prospects
- quality teaching and research
- You Live in the heart of Europe
- Very Affordable Living Expenses
- Innovation and economic freedom
Benefits to study in Germany:
- Internationally recognized degree;
- Land of Ideas;
- A Diverse Range of Study Opportunities;
- Part time jobs during Study process;
- Great job opportunities;
- Germany has the third largest economy;
- A Safe Country!
- You Learn a Language Which Can Open Many Doors!
- A chance to explore all aspects of life in Germany
- Staying in Germany after your studies;
1) To check eligibility of the applicant please send us below mentioned documents:
- School leaving certificates (12th) +Transcripts
- IELTS Certificate
- German Language Certificate
- Copy of the International Passport
- Filled Application Form -Preparatory course leading to BACHELOR – School completion certificate (12 classes + transcript with minimum 55% of marks)
- Preparatory course leading to MASTER- School completion certificate and Bachelor’s degree diploma in relevant field (Bachelor degree completion certificate + transcript with minimum 55% of marks)
- What is the minimum academic qualification?
Minimum +2 level study should be completed with minimum 55% academic score.
- What is required language proficiency?
Generally for admission in institute language proficiency is not required but is highly recommended. It means you can join language classes after submitting us your academic docs and after you get admitted in institute. The institute does not requires language proficiency but embassy requires it. we are saying institute instead of saying university because after arriving in Germany you should study only German language for one year as in Japan (pathway program).
Generally German language class duration is for 6 to 12 weeks (depends upon student)
Student should complete A2 or A1 level.
IELTS score 5.5 required
- What about the academic gap?
Generally academic gap is not acceptable but academic gap of 1 to 2 years with genuine reason should be acceptable.
If you have academic gap of 3 years with genuine reason(work experience) and you are interested in Schengen country then we recommend you for Slovenia and other Schengen countries.