Study in Slovenia
Slovenia strongly supports the idea of construction of a genuine European area of knowledge and strives to implement measures supporting equal opportunities, school success, mobility in general, higher education and vocational education and training, language learning, safety at school, non-discrimination, educational technologies and distance education, academic and professional recognition of qualifications, educational statistics, overall development of general education and vocational training, development of undergraduate and the modernization of postgraduate studies.
Over last years higher education in Slovenia has undergone several legislative and structural changes, rapid institutional development and a significant increase in student numbers and became also interesting and desired country for many foreign students and high school pupils.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study in Slovenia
- Slovenia is an English speaking country
- Cheap transportation
- landscapes and beauty
- Getting your student visa has been made easier.
- High-Good career prospects
Slovenia strives to implement measures supporting equal opportunities, academic success, student mobility, higher education and vocational education and training, language learning and distance education. The adoption of the Bologna system also supports the academic and professional recognition of qualifications, and the overall development of modern education methods and internationally relevant undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
In recent years, higher education in Slovenia has undergone several structural changes, rapid institutional development and new study programme implementation. As a result, Slovenia became an increasingly popular international student destination. Approximately 2,000 foreign students are currently studying in Slovenia.
Why Study In Slovenia?
Slovenia is one of the richest countries in Europe. Slovenia is famous for its landscapes and beauty. Government of Slovenia is welcoming international students and it becomes easy to get visa for international students to get education from here.
- Students will learn German language in first year as part of academic program and after securing B2 level they can come to German to get free education in state universities.
- After completion of their studies in Slovenia students can work in any part of Europe or world.
- They will help in job placement for the students if required.
- Else student can choose university for direct enrollments which are taught in English medium as well.
Important information for applying in Slovenia:
- The academic year begins on 1stof October and ends on 30thof September.
- In Slovenia,International students are allowed to work part-time.
- IELTS is not mandatory.
Students are paid while On Job Training (OJT).